Help ÉTS remain at the cutting edge of technology by making donations in the following areas:
- Technology or computer equipment;
- Specialized machines and tools;
- Software (for design, simulation, estimation, project management, etc.);
- Electronic, instrumentation and control equipment;
- Any type of state-of-the-art equipment, books or manuals pertinent to our study programs and research activities.
A donation of materials can also include property and tangible assets, such as books or works of art.
A tax receipt will be issued in compliance with an assessment conducted by specialists.